Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
ADVANCED LOWER EXTREMITY COMPLEX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (4 Days): Charlottetown, PE
April 24, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$895
April 24-26 & May 22-23, 2020
Fri. Apr 24 (4pm-8pm) Sat. Apr 25 (9am-5pm) Sun. Apr 26 (9am-5pm)
Fri. May 22 (4pm-8pm) Sat. May 23 (9am-5pm)
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of this 4-day program, the physical therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment skills for the diagnosis and classification of individuals presenting with various common acute, sub-acute or persistent lower extremity pain syndromes.
(E.g. Hip & knee OA, PFPS, acetabular impingement, plantar heel pain, etc.)
Physical Therapists will also be able to confidently identify several potential contributing factors to persistent pain and dysfunction at the hip, knee, foot and ankle complex.
Upon determining the diagnosis, classification and the potential contributing factors, physical therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options including specific exercise / movement prescription, manual therapies and taping.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI hip, knee and ankle courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date