Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
ADVANCED LUMBO-PELVIC COMPLEX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM: New Glasgow, NS
April 5, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - April 8, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$895
April 5-6, 2018 12pm-8pm
April 7-8, 2018 8am-5pm
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of the program, the Physical Therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment skills for the classification of individuals presenting with acute, sub-acute or persistent lumbo-pelvic pain.
Physical Therapists will also be able to confidently identify several potential contributing physical, psychosocial and general health factors to persistent / chronic pain.
Upon determining the classification and all the potential contributing factors, Physical Therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options based on the UNIQUE presentation of the patient.
Physical Therapists will be provided with workbook that will systematically guide the subjective and physical evaluation process.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI lumbar, SI & hip courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
32 people are attending ADVANCED LUMBO-PELVIC COMPLEX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM: New Glasgow, NS