Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
CERVICAL HEADACHES: Kelowna, BC
June 18, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$225
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion, PTs will be able to identify and treat cervical headaches with greater confidence and effectiveness.
The registrant will also be able to use an accurate subjective and physical assessment to help the differential diagnosis of various other forms of headaches including, migraine with aura, migraine without aura, tension headaches, cluster headaches, cranio-mandibular headaches and headaches related to possible serious pathologies.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: As this is primarily a practical course, please dress appropriately
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
RECOMMENDED (OPTIONAL) READINGS
- Jull G, Amiri M, Bullock-Saxton J, Darnell R, Lander C. Cervical musculoskeletal impairment in frequent intermittent headache. Part 1: Subjects with single headaches. Cephalalgia. 2007 Jul;27(7):793-802.