Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
ELBOW, WRIST & HAND COMPLEX: Sydney, NS
September 17, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$250
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion, the registrant will be able to identify and treat symptoms of various elbow, wrist and hand dysfunctions with greater confidence. The registrant will also be able to apply specific clinical tests to help in determining the muscular imbalances and articular dysfunctions involved in various syndromes ranging from lateral epicondylalgia to 1st MCP OA.
They will be provided with a number of Physical Therapy treatment options with focus on mobilization with movements (MWM), taping and bracing options.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: As this is primarily a practical course, please dress appropriately
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
RECOMMENDED (OPTIONAL) READINGS
- Joint manipulation in the management of lateral epicondylalgia: a clinical commentary. J Man Manip Ther. 2007;15(1):50-6.
- Complimentary access on