Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
PAIN SEMINAR: Prince George, BC
October 14, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
- Course tuition will be complimentary only to PTs who subscribe to receive the APTEI Reports ($35 for 1 year).
- Please subscribe on www.aptei.ca
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
After attending this presentation participants will be able to classify pain with greater confidence into Nocipetive, Peripheral Neurogenic or Central Sensitization pain.
Focus will be on the management of Central sensitization by applying the concepts of mindfulness & neuroplasticity into clinical practice.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- All clinicians involved in the management of persitent pain syndromes (Chronic pain)
- There are no prerequisites for this seminar
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course tuition will be complimentary to all PTs who subscribe to receive the APTEI Reports ($35 for 1 year) on www.aptei.ca
12 people are attending PAIN SEMINAR: Prince George, BC