Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
Plantar Heel Pain: A LIVE ONLINE COURSE
February 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$69
If you have registered but have not yet received the Link & Pass code, please email us at email@example.com
This is a LIVE interactive online PRACTICAL course.
Sunday February 28, 2021 (4 hrs)
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
This course will enable health care providers to gain a practical knowledge of the possible anatomical & biomechanical factors leading to persistent heel pain and disability.
The course will review a clinically focused approach to the evaluation of persistent plantar heel pain and all the potential differential diagnoses
Based on current studies, the management options reviewed will include
i) Manual therapies … no “plantar fascia stretches” will be taught; as in my humble opinion, plantar fascia can NOT be stretched
ii) Effective muscular and proprioceptive retraining exercises
iii) The role of shoes and insoles
iv) Knowing when there may be a central sensitization component
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- All health care providers interested in effective management of plantar heel pain
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
This is a COAST to COAST course, so please ensure you have the correct time for your time zone. The start time will be…
1pm (AST/East Coast)
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical e-workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable online learning experience
- Note: This is also a practical course but practiced on self
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $20.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 1 week or less before course date
RECOMMENDED (OPTIONAL) READINGS
- Allam AE, Chang KV. Plantar Heel Pain. 2020 Aug 14. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020 Jan–. PMID: 29763043.
13 people are attending Plantar Heel Pain: A LIVE ONLINE COURSE