Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
HIP COMPLEX: Niagara Falls, ON
March 3, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm$250
Friday March 3 1pm-8pm
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
This course review highly effective mobilization techniques specific to various forms of hip osteoarthritis and discuss how maximizing hip mobility can positively influence persistent “low back Pain”.
Upon completion, the registrant will be able to identify and treat symptoms of hip dysfunctions with greater confidence. The registrant will also be able to apply specific clinical tests to help in determining the muscular imbalances predisposing the hip joint to various “patterns” of osteoarthritis.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: As this is primarily a practical course, please dress appropriately
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
RECOMMENDED (OPTIONAL) READINGS
- Wright AA, Cook CE, Flynn TW, Baxter GD, Abbott JH. Predictors of response to physical therapy intervention in patients with primary hip osteoarthritis. Phys Ther. 2011 Apr;91(4):510-24. Epub 2011 Feb 10.
13 people are attending HIP COMPLEX: Niagara Falls, ON