Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
Hip Complex (A 1-day course): Toronto, ON
August 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$250
Sat. August 22, 2020
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Review assessment skills for the classification of individuals presenting with persistent hip pain.
Review the most effective treatment / management options based on the UNIQUE presentation of the patient including manual therapies, exercise prescription and pain science education.
Physical Therapists will be provided with workbook that will systematically guide the subjective and physical evaluation process.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI lumbar courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
- All attendees are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire
- There will be a limit of 10 to the class
- All students will be well spaced apart and if weather allows we may even be outdoors for the lecture section of the course
- A mask will be provided to all students during any close interactions
- Hand sanitizers and hand washing stations will be readily available
- For the practical sections, each student will be limited to only ONE other partner, while taking proper safety precautions
- Participation in the practical sections of the course will be optional, based on the attendees level of comfort