Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
KNEE COMPLEX: Toronto, ON
June 3, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$250
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion, the registrant will be able to effectively evaluate and manage persistent knee pain related to the patello-femoral joint & OA.
The primary aim of the course is to review a highly effective multi-directional treatment approach for patients with patello-femoral pain & OA; including mobilizations, patellar taping and evidence based muscular control retraining.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: As this is primarily a practical course, please dress appropriately
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
RECOMMENDED (OPTIONAL) READINGS
- Baker V, et al Abnormal knee joint position sense in individuals with patellofemoral pain syndrome. J Orthop Res. 2002 Mar;20(2):208-14.
14 people are attending KNEE COMPLEX: Toronto, ON