Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
LOWER EXTREMITY: NEPAL
December 28 @ 9:00 am - December 30 @ 5:00 pmFree
Dec 28 Hip Complex
Dec 29 Knee Complex
Dec 30 Foot & Ankle Complex
Dec 28-30, 2019 (9am-5pm)
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
The focus of the course is to help physiotherapists and all interested health care providers optimize their patients’ recovery from various lower extremity musculoskeletal impairments.
The course will review practical knowledge of lower extremity anatomy and biomechanics but emphasis will be on function.
Upon completion of the course, clinicians will gain greater confidence in assessing and treating using effective manual therapies, and muscular control retraining for persisting lower extremity syndromes.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This course is open to all health care providers but focus will be for Physiotherapists
- There are no prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: As this is primarily a practical course, please dress appropriately
3 people are attending LOWER EXTREMITY: NEPAL