Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
PERSISTENT PAIN PROGRAM: (The Pain Truth Certification): London, ON
February 12, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$250.00
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of the program, the Physical Therapist will be confident in differentiating nociceptive, peripheral neurogenic and central sensitization pain.
The primary focus of this program is to address central sensitization in conditions such as persistent spinal pain, persistent WAD, Fibromyalgia.
Secondly the program will provide practical skills for providing pain education and functional goal setting and reducing the often inevitable focus on pain.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is for all health care providers with who wish to maximize their understanding and their effectiveness in managing persistent pain.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Please register yourself and view all the introductory videos on https://www.thepaintruth.org/
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date