Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
Shoulder Pain: A LIVE ONLINE COURSE
June 6, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$69
This is a LIVE interactive online PRACTICAL course.
Sunday June 6, 2021 (4 hrs)
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
This course will enable health care providers to gain a practical knowledge of the most common factors leading to shoulder pain and disability.
The course will review a clinically focused approach to the evaluation of the shoulder complex and correctly diagnosing subAcromial Sensitivity (SAS) and Adhesive Capsulitis.
Based on current studies and latest systematic reviews, the management options reviewed will include
i) Ideal functional movements to minimize fear and maximize compliance
ii) Effective and muscular and proprioceptive retraining exercises
iii) Daily life modifications
iv) Knowing when there may be a central sensitization component
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- All health care providers interested in effective management of shoulder disorders
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
This is a COAST to COAST course, so please ensure you have the correct time for your time zone. The start time will be…
1pm (AST/East Coast)
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical e-workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable online learning experience
- Note: This is also a practical course but practiced on self
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $20.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 1 week or less before course date
RECOMMENDED (OPTIONAL) READINGS
- Ketola S, Lehtinen JT, Arnala I. Arthroscopic decompression not recommended in the treatment of rotator cuff tendinopathy: a final review of a randomised controlled trial at a minimum follow-up of ten years. Bone Joint J. 2017 Jun;99-B(6):799-805.
11 people are attending Shoulder Pain: A LIVE ONLINE COURSE