Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
SHOULDER COMPLEX (Part I): Red Deer, AB
April 30, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$225
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam, PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon course completion, the registrant will be able to identify and treat rotator cuff impingement syndromes with greater confidence and effectiveness.
The registrant will also be able to apply specific clinical tests to help in determining the structure at fault and more importantly the biomechanical cause of the impingement.
They will be provided with a number of Physical Therapy treatment options and will learn how to apply “clinical reasoning” in deciding on the most effective manual therapy & exercise based treatment approach.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: As this is primarily a practical course, please dress appropriately
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
RECOMMENDED (OPTIONAL) READINGS
- Ludewig PM, Braman JP. Shoulder impingement: biomechanical considerations in rehabilitation. Man Ther. 2011 Feb;16(1):33-9.