Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
SHOULDER COMPLEX: Moncton, NB (FULL!)
February 8 @ 8:00 am - February 9 @ 5:00 pm$495
February 8-9, 2020
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Advanced Upper Extremity Certification Program (Part 1 of 2)
Upon completion of this 2-day program, the physical therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment & management skills for various common acute, sub-acute or persistent shoulder pain syndromes.
(E.g. Rotator cuff related shoulder pain (RCRSP), adhesive capsultis)
Upon determining the diagnosis, classification and the potential contributing factors, physical therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options including specific exercise / movement prescription, manual therapies and taping for high level athletes to a senior population.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada or internationally, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI shoulder, elbow, wrist & hand courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date