Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
Pain Truth Certification: A LIVE Online 1/2 Day Course
January 12 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30.00
This is a 3-hr LIVE interactive online course.
Fri. Jan 9, 2024
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
The program is based on the concepts of www.ThePainTruth.org
(Please register as a health care provider to appreciate the program)
The Pain Truth program will help your most challenging and vulnerable patients presenting with chronic low back pain, fibromyalgia, chronic whiplash associated disorders, osteoarthritis, failed surgeries, opioids or pain medication dependencies, etc.
This 3-hour seminar will provide clinicians with tools to become more confident & effective at treating patients presenting with persistent pain, high fear avoidance beliefs, catastrophization, hopelessness, helplessness, perceived injustice, anger and stress.
Upon completion of this seminar and the final examination, participants will become Pain Truth Certified (PTC) health care providers and will have their name & clinic info on www.ThePainTruth.org web site as a PTC provider.
NOTE: This 3-hour seminar is NOT the same as the 2-day Persistent Pain Program
This seminar is recommended for those who have previously completed the 2-day Persistent Pain Program and for those who have not. It is new content.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is for all health care providers with who wish to maximize their understanding and their effectiveness in managing persistent pain.
- There are NO prerequisites for this course
- The program is based on the concepts of www.ThePainTruth.org
- This is a COAST to COAST course, so please ensure you have the correct time for your time zone. The start time will be…
5pm (AST/East Coast)
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $20.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 1 week or less before course date