Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
Advanced Acupuncture: The Balance Technique
June 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$350.00
Instructor: Tom Kiroplis, MSc.Ed., Dip.Ac., Dip.TCM,
- Tom Kiroplis, MSc.Ed., Dip.Ac., Dip.TCM, has been practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine since 1997 and has taught at the Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Toronto since 1998. He is also a former vice president of the Ontario Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Tom has had intense additional training at the University of Nanjing in China, and has been teaching physical therapists Acupuncture within the physiotherapy clinic setting since 2001. As co-owner of two physical therapy clinics, he has worked closely with physical therapists since 1998, adding a wealth of Acupuncture knowledge to physical therapy practices.
- The associates and acting facilitators include: Elena Mustata, Nils Perez, Stephanie Gilmour and Sunil Bhatia
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada
- APTEI “ADN: Introduction” or
- Previous Acupuncture training & practice in CANADA are prerequisites for this course
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less