Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
ADVANCED UPPER EXTREMITY COMPLEX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (4 Days): Moncton, NB (COURSE IS FULL!)
November 9, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - November 12, 2017 @ 8:00 pm$895
COURSE IS FULL!
November 9-12, 2017
Thursday & Friday 12pm-8pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of this 4-day program, the physical therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment skills for the diagnosis and classification of individuals presenting with various common acute, sub-acute or persistent upper extremity pain syndromes.
(E.g. persistent impingement syndromes, adhesive capsultis, lateral epicondylalgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, MCP OA, etc.)
Physical Therapists will also be able to confidently identify several potential contributing factors to persistent pain and dysfunction at the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand complex.
Upon determining the diagnosis, classification and the potential contributing factors, physical therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options including specific exercise / movement prescription, manual therapies, neural mobilizations and taping.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI shoulder, elbow, wrist & hand courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
34 people are attending ADVANCED UPPER EXTREMITY COMPLEX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (4 Days): Moncton, NB (COURSE IS FULL!)