Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
Advanced Lower Extremity (Part I) / HIP & KNEE: Vancouver, BC
September 26, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 27, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$495
Sept. 26-27, 2020
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of this 2-day program, the physical therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment skills for the diagnosis and classification of individuals presenting with various common acute, sub-acute or persistent hip and knee pain syndromes.
(E.g. Hip & knee OA, acetabular impingement, hip hyper-mobility, persistent groin pain, etc.)
Physical Therapists will also be able to confidently identify several potential contributing factors to persistent pain and dysfunction at the hip & knee complex.
Upon determining the diagnosis, classification and the potential contributing factors, physical therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options including specific exercise / movement prescription, manual therapies and taping.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI hip or knee courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date
This is Part I, Part II of this course on Nov. 21-22, 2020 will cover PFPS, and various persistent foot & ankle dysfunctions.