Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
Advanced Lower Extremity (Part 2) / KNEE, FOOT & ANKLE: Vancouver, BC
November 21 @ 8:00 am - November 22 @ 5:00 pm$495
Nov. 21-22, 2020
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of this 2-day program, the physical therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment skills for the diagnosis and classification of individuals presenting with various common acute, sub-acute or persistent PFPS, foot & ankle pain syndromes.
(E.g. Patello-femoral pain, post ACL rehab, plantar heel pain, recurrent inversion sprains, 1st MTP OA, etc.)
Physical Therapists will also be able to confidently identify several potential contributing factors to persistent pain and dysfunction at the knee & ankle complex.
Upon determining the diagnosis, classification and the potential contributing factors, physical therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options including specific exercise / movement prescription, manual therapies and taping.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI hip or knee courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
The Part I of the Advanced Lower Extremity Certification program will be offered on September 26-27, 2020
Although the Part I of the program includes the Knee (primarily knee OA), the Part II of the program will cover NEW material on the knee (PFPS & ACL rehab) and also includes the foot & ankle.
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date