Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
ADVANCED LUMBO-PELVIC COMPLEX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (2 Days): Vancouver
April 6 @ 8:00 am - April 7 @ 5:00 pm$495.00
April 6-7, 2024
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP)
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of the program, the Physical Therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment skills for the classification of individuals presenting with acute, sub-acute or persistent Lumbo-pelvic pain.
Upon determining the classification and all the potential contributing factors, Physical Therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options based on the UNIQUE presentation of the patient.
PTs will also gain greater confidence in directly addressing the psychological barriers to recovery such as fear, stress, and anger.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- Prior completion of previous APTEI lumbo-pelvic courses is optional, but NOT compulsory
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date