Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
- This event has passed.
Advanced Upper Extremity (Part I) / SHOULDER COMPLEX: Montreal, QC
October 16 @ 9:00 am - October 17 @ 5:00 pm$495.00
October 16-17, 2021
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of this 2-day program, the physical therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment & management skills for various common acute, sub-acute or persistent shoulder pain syndromes.
(E.g. Rotator cuff related shoulder pain (RCRSP), adhesive capsultis)
Upon determining the diagnosis, classification and the potential contributing factors, physical therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options including specific exercise / movement prescription, manual therapies and taping for high level athletes to a senior population.
Note: The Elbow, wrist & hand complex will be covered in the Part II course in the future
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada or internationally, or PT students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- The Advanced Upper Extremity (Part I) is not required for the (Part II) of this program that focuses on Elbow, Wrist & Hand Complex offered in the future
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
ALL COVID-19 SAFETY precautions will be followed based on the current provincial recommendations
- Please bring your OWN mask
- You may bring your own lunch, sandwich and snacks as due to safety factors we cannot serve food or even water
- We will have hand washing stations and sanitizers as required
- Course material is referenced from up to date research articles
- An easy to understand practical workbook is provided
- All instructions are provided in a clear and concise manner in order to ensure an effective and enjoyable learning experience
- Note: This is primarily a practical course but you will practice on only ONE partner, while wearing a mask
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $30.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date