Use the search below to find a location or a course (e.g. Toronto or BC or shoulder)
Advanced Upper Extremity (Part II) / ELBOW, WRIST & HAND: Montreal, QC
June 6 @ 9:00 am - June 7 @ 5:00 pm$495
June 6-7, 2020
This is the 2nd half of the Advanced Upper Extremity Program.
The first half is NOT required to register for this course.
Instructor: Dr. Bahram Jam; PT, FCAMT
- Member of the International Federation of Manipulative Therapists
- Credentialed with The McKenzie Institute International
Upon completion of this 2-day program, the physical therapist will be confident in applying evidence-based clinical assessment & management skills for various common acute, sub-acute or persistent elbow, wrist & hand pain syndromes.
(E.g. lateral epicondylalgia, post Colle’s fracture, carpal tunnel syndrome, carpal instabilities, MCP OA, etc. )
Upon determining the diagnosis, classification and the potential contributing factors, physical therapists will be able to administer the most effective treatment / management options including specific exercise / movement prescription, manual therapies, neural mobilizations and taping.
CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- This program is restricted to Registered Physical or Occupational Therapists who are licensed to practice in Canada or internationally, or students awaiting licensing.
- There are NO prerequisites for this program
- The Advanced Upper Extremity (Part I) is not required for the (Part II) of this program that focuses on Elbow & Wrist Complex
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Tax Receipts provided on course date / $50.00 is non-refundable / No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course date